Friday 5 November 2010

Hand Craft Notebooks

Hey guys,

Want to share with you this time is a hand craft product designed by my friend, Dominic. He uses recycled paper and unused material like fabric, wallpaper, etc. to make notebooks. Here is his latest minimial design using unused brown paper envelope and scrap paper. Of course, the photos were taken by myself. hehe.




I did place an order few months ago. Dominic has specially designed a 'raw feeling' notebook for me. Here are the photos. He used disused wallpaper, fabric and scrap paper from the office. Look at the details! Really 'raw'! I really like it and am still using it until now.


Hope you like these specially made and designed notebooks. The most interesting of this creation is that Dominic uses his creative mind to change those scrap materials into another art form. Ah! Forget to tell you Dom studied Fine Art. These notebooks are limited edition coz they have only one version. You won't find the same one in the world!


If you are interested, please let me know and I will ask Dom to make one for you.


S

No comments:

Post a Comment