Saturday 14 May 2011

Photograhy Workshop and Pre-Wedding Shooting

In fact, I attended a photography inspirational workshop in April and had a pre-wedding shooting on 1 May. I really want to share the photos I with you guys...although they aren't that good....

Due to my crazy and unbelieveable workload recently, I have to postpone the posting and really hope I can upload some photos after the meeting on the coming Friday....

Unforunately, the recent deadline I have to meet is only one fourth of the project. More will come. I would imagine this situation will last until late August.

s

1 comment:

  1. your working life is really crazy ... !! remember to refresh yourself once you finish all the suck projects !!!!

    & look forward to have the shooting gathering with you guys =]

    ReplyDelete